The Good News (2022-2023 Annual Membership)
Bible Song Cross+Gen Terms & Conditions: Click Here
THIS BIBLE SONG CROSS+GEN MEMBERSHIP IS NOW DEVELOPED AND SUPPORTED BY FAITH5 INC. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIBLE SONG CROSS+GEN ORDER, MEMBERSHIP OR NEED SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@FAITH5.ORG.
This product includes an instant-download digital file containing all digital resources. You will receive a download link as soon as your payment is successfully processed.
In addition, you will receive 5 journals and 1 music CD (if available).
This annual membership license expires on August 31, 2023.
The Good News Journals are available here at a special price.
Something strange and wonderful was about to take place. A new star was shining, a young girl was beaming, star-gazers and soothsayers were on the move to find a new king and angels were popping up all over the place announcing that God was getting ready to break into the world! What was this star? Who was this girl? And what was this "Good News" that the angels were announcing?
- God's Big Plan
- Mary's Song
- The Birth of Jesus
- Baptism and Wilderness
- Fishing for People
- The Great Prophet
- The Great Teacher
- The Great Commandment
- The Great Question
- The Great Answer
- One Tough Week
- A Not-So-Good Friday
- Sunday Surprise
- A Guest for Supper
- The Great Commission
Included NRSV-verbatim songs on MP3:
- In the Beginning (John 1:1-5, 10-12, 14)
- Magnificat (Luke 1:46-49)
- Emmanuel (Matthew 1:20-23)
- Prepare the Way (Matthew 3:1-3)
- Salt of the Earth (Matthew 5:3-10, 13-16)
- Living Water (John 4:13-15, 7:38)
- The Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13)
- Love the Lord (Mark 12:28-30)
- Are You the One? (Matthew 11:3, 5)
- I Am the Way (John 14:6)
- Love One Another (John 15:12-13)
- For God So Loved (John 3:16)
- Easter Morning (Mark 16:2-8)
- Stay With Us (Luke 24:29, 32)
- Go Therefore (Matthew 28:19)