The Songs of Israel (2022-2023 Annual Membership)
Bible Song Cross+Gen Terms & Conditions: Click Here
THIS BIBLE SONG CROSS+GEN MEMBERSHIP IS NOW DEVELOPED AND SUPPORTED BY FAITH5 INC. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIBLE SONG CROSS+GEN ORDER, MEMBERSHIP OR NEED SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@FAITH5.ORG.
This product includes an instant-download digital file containing all digital resources. You will receive a download link as soon as your payment is successfully processed.
In addition, you will receive 5 journals and 1 music CD (if available).
This annual membership license expires on August 31, 2023.
The Songs of Israel Journals are available here at a special price.
The Songs of Israel Music CDs are available here at a special price.
Lost sheep. Scattered seeds. Late night visitors. Buried treasure. Wedding feasts with empty seats. Houses built on rock and sand. Jesus knew how to tell stories. Some people were delighted by his enduring parables. Others saw them as dangerous and wanted him dead!
- The Great Escape
- In My Father's House
- Songs, Psalms and Seeds
- The Lost Sheep
- The Rich Fool
- The Wedding Feast
- A Friend in the Night
- Two Guys in the Temple
- House on the Rock
- The Two Sons
- Clever Bridesmaids
- The Grumblin' Grape Growers
- The Two Debtors
- Buried Treasure
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
Included NRSV-verbatim songs on MP3:
- Sleep in Peace (Psalm 4:8)
- How Majestic (Psalm 8:1-6)
- He Has Done It (Psalm 22:27, 29-31)
- The Lord is My Shepherd (Psalm 23:1-6)
- Make Me to Know (Psalm 25:4-7)
- Taste and See (Psalm 34:1-8)
- Cast Down (Psalm 42:1, 5)
- Against You (Psalm 51:3, 4, 6)
- When I Am Afraid (Psalm 56:3)
- As I Pay My Vows (Psalm 61:1-5, 8)
- A Thousand Years (Psalm 90:4-5, 9-10a, c, 12)
- Who? (Psalm 103:1-5)
- High Above the Earth (Psalm 103:11-12)
- Word in My Heart (Psalm 119:9, 11, 105, 122:1)
- Where Can I Go? (Psalm 139:7-14)