Imagine a home where every person feels loved, valued and heard. Imagine a family that seeks God's wisdom, will and Word together. Imagine an intimate, affectionate community where every night is an experience of caring, sharing, comfort and peace.
You can make this beautiful picture a reality in your home. But it won't happen by accident, you need a plan! Holding Your Family Together is a workable, powerful plan based on a simple nightly routine: Share, Read, Talk, Pray, Bless. This is the FAITH5, and it has transformed families around the world. No matter your child's age or your family's unique situation, the FAITH5 can work for you. Inside you'll find everything you need to get your family into a nightly habit that will open your hearts to each other and to God.
Does this sound like an impossible dream? It's not, and you can start . . . tonight.
The Faith 5
1. Sharing highs and lows of the day
2. Reading a key verse of scripture from Sunday's preaching/teaching
3. Talking about how the highs and lows relate to the Scripture and asking -- What is God saying to my situation?
4. Praying for one another's highs and lows
5. Blessing one another before turning out the lights on the day
Published by Regal
Quantity Discount Conditions of this sale:
- Payment must be made in advance with credit card
- Orders will ship via USPS Media Mail
- Faith Inkubators will not accept returns of any Holding Your Family Together books sold as part of this offer
- Quantity discount prices cannot be applied to books purchaed prior to August 22, 2013.