Cross+Gen Life Conference 2020: Room & Board Package
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU "ADD TO CART" :
- Each person staying at the YMCA of the Rockies needs their own Room & Board Package reservation. For instance, if two people are staying in the same room, EACH ONE needs their own Room & Board Package reservation.
- If you plan to share a room, the names of your roommates are required in order to complete your Room & Board Package Reservation.
ROOM & BOARD PACKAGE RESERVATIONS
The YMCA of the Rockies’ onsite Room & Board package makes lodging and meals very affordable. To get this package pricing, you must reserve your Room & Board package through Faith Inkubators. The package includes:
- 3 nights lodging in rooms that have all the amenities of a hotel, without the distraction of a television. Linens and towels are included. Each room has a full bath.
- 5 all-you-can-eat buffet-style meals (see Schedule for which meals are included and which meals are on your own)
- 1 four-day site-pass wristband
- Complimentary WiFi
CONFERENCE ROOM & BOARD PACKAGE RATES
Room & Board (Per Person)
|1 to a Room||2 to a Room||3 to a Room||4 to a Room||
5 to a Room
Through July 31
August 1 and after
We strongly encourage reserving your Room & Board Package as soon as possible. Faith Inkubators has reserved a limited number of rooms.
All lodge rooms have the same bed configuration – two queen beds and one single floor futon mattress – and sleep up to five people.
Each person staying at the YMCA of the Rockies needs their own Room & Board Package reservation. For instance, if two people are staying in the same room, EACH ONE needs their own Room & Board Package reservation.
If you plan to share a room, the names of your roommates are required in order to complete your Room & Board Package Reservation.
MEALS: The Room & Board Package includes these 5 all-you-can-eat buffet-style meals:
- Oct 6: Breakfast, Lunch
- Oct 7: Breakfast, Lunch
- Oct 8: Breakfast
Please note: Room & Board Package meals start with breakfast on Tuesday, October 6. Dinner on Monday, October 5 is not included in the Room & Board Package.
ROOM & BOARD PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If you cancel your Room & Board Package and you or your roommates can find a new roomie to take your place, you will be responsible only for a $50 administration fee.
- If you cancel your Room & Board Package and you or your roommates do NOT find a new roomie, the remaining people in the room will be responsible for the new “per person” rate for the room, and you are responsible for the $50 administration fee. Example: You reserve a room at the “3 to a room” rate. You cancel. You or your roommates do not find a new roomie. The remaining 2 people in that room are now responsible for paying the “2 to a room” rate and you are responsible for the $50 administration fee.
- Cancellation of an entire room before August 1 will result in a $60 administration fee.
- Cancellation of an entire room August 2 or later will result in the forfeiture of the entire room’s Room & Board Package Reservations for all roommates. (This is a YMCA of the Rockies policy over which Faith Inkubators as no control.)
- Conference Room & Board Package cancellations are separate from conference registration cancellations and have different rules and dates. See above for the conference registration cancellation policy.